Loving you

Sunday 7 June 2015
One became two and you became three.
Three wonderful children.

One day of you
Turned into One week, One month
Then became ONE year

Your days spent in my arms.
Eyes fixed on mine.
My heart is finally filled.

Those tiny hands (and feet) etched in my mind.
Grew into chubby fingers wrapped around mine.
My heart is finally filled.

My baby, my little one.

******

My gorgeous, cuddly little man turned a year old at the end of last month (he shares the same birthday as his older brother who turned 3 that day). Those days have been nothing short of memorable in so many ways. The days are long, but the years are very short, as I have come to realise over and over with my children. Most of all this time around. I am holding on to all that encompasses being a mother to a not-so-little baby. And taking in every little moment with all my children. Hug tightly, love completely and openly, laugh (until you cry at the good and the not so good times!), and enjoy the ride to wherever the journey to parenthood takes you.






No comments:

Post a Comment